14th International Athens/Springfield Symposium on Advanced in Alzheimer Therapy
Athens, Greece- March 9-12, 2016
- The very latest on Alzheimer therapy
- The very top leaders in the world
- The very best opportunity to learn and interact in a welcoming scientific environment
- Leading scientists will discuss new targets and drugs for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and novel approaches to current therapy. An oral communication session will be open to young scientists.
We expect approximately 1000 participants, mostly neurologists, psychiatrists, geriatricians and pharmacologists.
- Drug Discovery and Treatment Development
- New Preclinical Models of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Clinical Trials on Alzheimer’s Disease: New Designs and Measures
- Early Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Advances in Brain Imaging and Biomarkers
- Emerging Novel Therapeutic Targets
- Preventive Trials of Alzheimer’s Disease
- What is New in Immunization?
- Tau Pathology and Tau-Focused Therapy: What’s New?
Ezio Giacobini, Geneva
Gabriel Gold, Geneva
Sokratis Papageorgiou, Athens
More information: www.ad-springfield.com